Contractor Factory Training
Quality installations by quality installers.
Enviroshake manufactures high end specialty roofing products. Designed to emulate natural cedar and slate, and providing discerning property owners with unsurpassed durability, longevity and maintenance free performance. If you are currently in the specialty roofing or building materials market, Enviroshake may be the perfect addition to your product portfolio.
Enviroshake products must be installed by a Factory Trained Installer in order for the warranty to be valid. There must be at least one Enviroshake Factory Trained lead hand on the job site at all times.
The Benefits of being a Factory Trained Enviroshake Installer:
- Opportunities for dedicated territories
- Receive pre-qualified leads to you through our lead-sharing program
- Discover incentives and discounts for self-generated leads
- Benefit from complimentary take-offs from EagleView reports and PDF or CAD roof plans
- See the difference our best-in-class customer service offers
- Experience opportunities for on-site training from expert Enviroshake installers
- Purchase Enviroshake products directly from the source
- Access sales and marketing support programs
- Offer your clients a transferable limited lifetime warranty valid for up to 50 years
- Become affiliated with the #1 premium composite-synthetic roofing product
To learn more about becoming a fully Factory Trained Enviroshake Installer click below:
Take the first step in becoming a Factory Trained Enviroshake Installer and join us for our free, live, instructor-led training webinar. Upcoming dates are as follows:
For installation instructions & guidelines click below: