A pioneer with a mission in the composite roofing industry
In 1998, our founder set out with a mission to design a technologically advanced product to fulfill a market niche in the roofing industry by unifying superior performance with a classically stunning appeal. Today, that vision lives on as the Enviroshake®, Enviroshingle®, and Enviroslate® products. Enviroshake engineers and manufactures composite roofing products that authentically replicate the aesthetic of natural cedar shake, shingle, and slate. Our thousands of installations across the globe and feats of engineering attest to Enviroshake’s pioneering role in the composite roofing industry.
Enviroshake’s superior proven and proprietary formula, and our refined manufacturing process create premium products with industry leading durability, longevity, performance, and appeal.
Enviroshake was assessed and registered on September 27th, 2002 by Intertek Testing Services NA Ltd. as conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001, and has maintained our ISO registration ever since. Our quality management system is applicable to the design, manufacture, and distribution of Enviroshake composite roofing materials. We are proud to be an ISO-registered company committed to quality in manufacturing.
Enviroshake's commitment to quality.
Quality Policy: Enviroshake stakeholders are totally committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by implementing an effective quality management system that supports our strategic business plan. (2017)
Enviroshake products are available across Canada, the U.S., the Caribbean, The UK and many other countries internationally. To ensure the high installation quality our products warrant, Enviroshake products must be installed only by Factory Trained Enviroshake installers.
Enviroshake's timeline of innovation
- 1998 - Our Company founder finalizes the Enviroshake proprietary formulation & manufacturing process
- 1999 - The First Enviroshake roof is installed
- 2001 - Enviroshake moves to an larger manufacturing facility in Chatham Ontario
- 2001 - Enviroshake wins the Canadian award of excellence for innovation
- 2002 - Enviroshake becomes an ISO 9001:2008 certified company
- 2004 - A second production line is established to support the company’s growth
- 2011 - Enviroshake passes and exceeds Miami Dade High Velocity Hurricane Zone Rating, achieving the highest wind rating for any synthetic or composite material (180 MPH / 290 km/h)
- 2012 - Enviroshake introduces new colour options
- 2013 - Enviroshingle introduced, the only 5” perfection cedar shingle composite on the market
- 2014 - Enviroslate introduced
- 2015 - Envirocool, a cool roofing product, is introduced
- 2019 - Enviroshake achieves an unconditional Class A ASTM E108 fire rating