The only engineered synthetic 5¼” perfection cedar shingle product on the market featuring the unbeatable durability and performance you’ve come to trust from Enviroshake.
A pioneer in the composite roofing industry, Enviroshake is known for its truly realistic cedar shake and shingle aesthetics. Enviroshingle tiles are designed from the 3D images of perfection cedar shingles to achieve an authentic cedar shingle appearance with a 5¼” exposure.
A cedar shake roof expresses tradition, beauty, and luxury, but natural cedar is vulnerable to such environmental stressors as freeze–thaw cycles, moisture, UV exposure, and wind. But there is a solution: Enviroshake® offers discerning property owners the best of both worlds by providing a classic aesthetic with performance that nature cannot beat.
Outperform nature with the durability and weather resistance only an engineered product can offer.
Enviroshake’s signature roofing products are created using a superior composite blend. Our proprietary formulation and advanced manufacturing process deliver enhanced durability, longevity, and performance to all our products.
Making your dreams a reality.If one of our standard colours is not what you have in mind, we are able to design a custom colour to fit your needs.
Try our visualization tool to experience how different colours and Enviroshake products can enhance your home’s aesthetic. Start by either uploading a photo of your own home or choosing a home with a similar exterior to yours and start making your dreams a reality.
- Unmatched authentic look of 5¼” perfection cedar shingles
- Enhances the overall appearance of your home
Superior composite blend
- Proprietary formulation of polymers reinforced by natural fibres and elastomers
- Best-in-class UV Inhibitor technology allows for lasting colour
- Unconditional Class A ASTM E108 fire rating and is suitable for use in high-risk fire zones
- Class 4 UL 2218 impact rating
Limited lifetime warranty
- Requires no pre-treatments or preservatives
- Unsurpassed longevity and performance
- Not damaged by hail, falling debris or from being walked on
- Not damaged by freeze-thaw cycles
- Does not crack, peel, warp or chip
- Resistant to mold, mildew, algae, and insects
- Many insurance companies offer reduced premiums for switching to Enviroshake from cedar or asphalt, especially in areas of high wind and fire- or hail-prone areas.
- Made from 95% sustainable materials
- 100% recyclable
- Water runoff is potable
- Installs with less waste than natural cedar
A quality product deserves a quality installation. Enviroshingle® must be installed by a Factory Trained Installer for the warranty to be valid.
If you are interested in becoming a Factory Trained Installer Click Here.
Key Enviroshingle installation tips:
- Must be installed at a 5.25" exposure
- Ensure there is a minimum gap of 3/8" between each tile
- Install four nails per tile, one in each marked nailing area
- Use the Enviroshield® synthetic underlayment to qualify for a Gold-Level Warranty
- Enviroshingle installs with less labour than a natural cedar shake roof!
Is your property in an environment that experiences snow fall? If so, Enviroshake highly
recommends installing snow guards, as they can protect your property from damage caused
by sliding snow and ice. For more information on snow guards, see our accessories tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Enviroshake, we offer premium engineered products that we believe in. Because we stand behind
our products and want to provide long-lasting peace of mind to our customers, we offer simple fully
transferable limited lifetime warranties.
To qualify for our Gold-Level Warranty, your roof will need to be installed by a Factory Trained
Contractor and the Enviroshield® synthetic underlayment must be used.
Hip & Ridge tiles (one piece)
Custom formed hip and ridge tiles for every job from slopes 2/12 - 20/12.
Enviroshield BSA Underlayment
The underlayment is the most critical component in creating a waterproof barrier on your roofing deck.
Enviroshield is a premium synthetic peel-and-stick underlayment that offers the highest level of performance as confirmed by related tests and specifications. It has a Class A ASTM E108 rating, meets and exceeds ASTM D9170, 180 day UV resistance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.
All Enviroshake® roofing systems require the use of the Enviroshield synthetic underlayment in order to qualify for our Gold-Level Warranty.
Enviroshake proudly offers Alpine® Snow Guards as an accessory to your Enviroshake roofing system.
Snow guards should be placed on all roof surfaces to protect against snow damage to the areas below. It is especially important to install snow guards above entryways, walkways, gathering areas, landscaping, parking, ground-mounted mechanicals, lower roofs, valleys, crickets, gutters, and roof vents.
Snow guards are specifically designed to prevent entire roof loads of snow from avalanching all at once, which can cause serious damage to any structures, landscaping, vehicles, and people in the area of impact.
Enviroshake recommends the use of Stainless Steel fasteners, especially in coastal areas. Enviroshake offers Stainless steel nails coiled or loose (304 or 316), as well as loose stainless steel screws.