Enviroslate offers a truly authentic slate aesthetic coupled with unsurpassed durability and performanceEnviroslate tiles are designed from the 3D images of natural slate, ensuring a true-to-nature topical texture and edge grain.
Outperform nature with the durability and weather resistance only an engineered product can offerEnviroshake has developed a superior composite blend and formulation to create our signature roofing products. Our proprietary formulation and advanced manufacturing process result in products with enhanced durability, longevity, and performance. Enviroslate is not susceptible to mold, mildew, fungus, rot, or insect infestation. It is also hail-resistant and can withstand severe weather conditions as well as temperature fluctuations and extremes. Enviroslate can be installed more efficiently than natural slate, and once it is installed, it is virtually maintenance-free. Enviroshake products will retain their physical properties and appearance for decades and are sold with a lifetime warranty.
I am so pleased with the quality, durability, finish and overall aesthetic look of our Enviroslate. Enviroshake has committed themselves to making a world-class product that screams pride of ownership. The finished project certainly met and exceeded my already high expectations. My wife and I are incredibly proud to be an Enviroslate owner. – John & Wendy, Homeowners
Colours can be mixed to create a multi-tone blend.
Making your dreams a reality.If one of our standard colours is not what you have in mind, we are able to design a custom colour to fit your needs.
Try our visualization tool to experience how different colours and Enviroshake products can enhance your home’s aesthetic. Start by either uploading a photo of your own home or choosing a home with a similar exterior to yours and start making your dreams a reality.
- Unmatched authentic look of slate
- Thick, sculpted edges
- Enhances the overall appearance of your home
Superior composite blend
- Proprietary formulation of polymers reinforced by natural fibres and elastomers
- Best-in-class UV inhibitor technology ensures lasting colour
- Miami Dade-tested wind resistance of 180 mph (290 km/h)
- Unconditional Class A ASTM E108 fire rating
- Class 4 UL 2218 impact rating
- Not damaged by hail, falling debris or from being walked upon
- Not damaged by freeze-thaw cycles
- Does not crack, peel, warp or chip
- Resistant to mold, mildew, algae, and insects
Easy to install
- Cuts can be made with a circular saw
- Is installed with standard fixings
- Can be installed on a solid deck or battens
- Bundles come pre-shuffled
- Is 1/3 the weight of natural slate
- Installs with less waste than natural slate
- Made from 95% sustainable materials
- 100% recyclable
- Water runoff is potable
InstallationA quality product deserves a quality installation. Enviroslate® must be installed by a Factory Trained Installer for its waarranty to be valid. If you are interested in becoming a Factory Trained Installer, Click Here.
Key Enviroslate installation tips:
- Make sure there is a minimum gap of 3/8" between each tile
- Install four nails per tile, one in each marked nailing area
- Use the Enviroshield® synthetic underlayment to qualify for a Gold-Level Warranty