A quality product deserves a quality installation. We’re here to help every step of the way. For questions about quoting or installing Enviroshake contact us
Enviroshake products must be installed by a Factory Trained Enviroshake Installer for the warranty to be valid. If you are interested in becoming a Factory Trained Enviroshake Contractor or are an existing Factory Trained Enviroshake Contractor who simply needs a refresher, join us at one of our free Factory Training Webinars! The webinar will cover everything you need to know to quote, sell, and install Enviroshake.
To register for an upcoming Factory Training Webinar course, visit our Factory Training Webinar Page.
There must be at least one Enviroshake Factory Trained Contractor as a lead hand/installer on every Enviroshake jobsite at all times. Each lead hand must complete the Factory Training Webinar and Test.
Key Installation Details:
- Leave a minimum gap of 3/8" between each tile
- Install using four nails per tile, one in each marked nailing area
- Use Enviroshield® synthetic underlayment to qualify for our Gold-Level Warranty
- If you are in an environment that experiences snow or hail, Enviroshake highly recommends installing Alpine® SnowGuards.
Normal code requirements regarding material standards, fastening, and flashing at intersections must be followed when installing Enviroshake roof coverings in a roof covering system. Always refer to the Enviroshake installation guides prior to beginning any installation.
Please consider the following variables when preparing a quote:
- Product of choice (Enviroshake®, Enviroslate®, Enviroshingle®, Envirocool®)
- Fasteners (nails and screws)
- Metal accessories (drip edge/gable ends, eaves, valleys, and flashing)
- Snow guards