Historic Honolulu Project Chooses Lifetime Roof
Maintaining the natural aesthetic of cedar shake while avoiding high maintenance costs and short lifespans is what makes Enviroshake the perfect roofing solution for historic project restorations.
Enviroshake has thousands of installations across the world at award-winning golf courses, luxury resorts & hotels, and historical projects, including a recent historic project in Hawaii.
Built in 1940, this 7,500 sqft Honolulu home needed to replace a failing cedar shake roof. Our Aged Cedar Envirocool was installed by True Home Hawaii Roofing this year.
Homeowner, Charlie Bruce, found Enviroshake while searching for superior alternatives to cedar. Though our zero maintenance and lifetime warranty were his two deciding factors, Enviroshake is chosen over other synthetics for many reasons. We are the perfect choice for a Hawaiian historic project because we live up to our claims:
- Fire – Class A fire rating (best available)
- Cool Roof – CRRC rated products available
- Wind – 180 MPH (best available)
- Impact – Class 4 (best available)
- Aesthetics – Authentic look of real cedar & slate
- UV resistance – HALS (best-in-class UV inhibitors)
- Rainwater run-off – Potable, safe to drink
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Critter and animal resistant
Charlie was not disappointed with his decision to install Enviroshake. Here's what he had to say:
Our engineered synthetic roofing material offers homeowners like Charlie a lifetime of confidence in their Enviroshake roof.
Learn more about our fully transferable limited lifetime warranty or contact us today to talk to an expert about your project!