Fact: 90% of homeowners who are currently looking to replace their cedar roof, and have researched Enviroshake® Inc. products buy Enviroshake® Inc. products.
Enviroshake® Inc. products beat Traditional Cedar in every category
Aesthetics: Enviroshake® Inc. products are designed to authentically look like cedar.
- Enviroshake® is the only composite on the market to truly replicate the authentic look of natural #1 grade taper-split cedar shakes
- Enviroshingle® is the only composite on the market to truly replicate the authentic look of natural 5″ perfection cedar shingles
- The 8 profiles that the Enviroshake® comes in, and the 2 profiles that Enviroshingle® comes in, are all made from the 3D images of real cedar shakes and shingles, to ensure the wood grains, thickness, and sizes are all true to nature.
- Enviroshake® Inc. is pleased to offer various color options to emulate a natural cedar roof in various stages of its life. Both Enviroshake® and Enviroshingle® are available in classic silvered cedar, aged cedar, or multi tone. All Enviroshake® Inc. products will weather, and as with cedar, there may be variations in shading and thickness of the shakes, giving the product a natural look on the roof.
- Enviroshake® looks like a real hand-split cedar cedar, because it has real wood fibers in them. The cellulosic fibers (natural wood fibers) used in the composition allow the Enviroshake® and Enviroshingle® to achieve the authentic look and thickness of a natural cedar shake and shingle.
Value: Enviroshake® Inc. Products come with a Lifetime Warranty
- In as little as 15 years, cedar can rot, crack, and start to spoil the look of your home. Enviroshake® Inc. leads the revolution with authentic good looks, no maintenance and a Lifetime warranty.
- The Lifetime Warranty is further complemented with full transferrability for up to 50 years, thus adds value in future home sales.
Maintenance & Durability: One of the safest, most durable roofing products available.
- Mould, mildew and insect resistant, will not rot, crack, or peel, maintenance free, and hail resistant!
- Enviroshake® Inc. products are fire retardant to meet Class “C” fire ratingsand when complemented with a Class A underlay, can meet and exceed regional building codes that require a Class A fire rating.
- Impact tests show you don’t need to worry about damage from falling tree limbs, hail, wind, or even walking on your roof. We have the highest certification level available- LEVEL IV UL 2218.
- We’ve solved the freeze/thaw problems associated with cedar. Weatherometer results, under 5x magnification displayed no delaminating, cracking, erosion or chalking to affect the performance of the shake.
- Enviroshake® Inc. products exhibited superior performance in Miami Dade tests for wind speeds up to 180 MPH (290 km/h)
Environmental Impact: Enviroshake® Inc. products are green!
- Enviroshake® Inc. products are a unique environmentally friendly composite material
- 95% of the content is derived from reprocessed post-industrial polymers, elastomers and fibers.
Click here to download your Enviroshake® Inc. brochure.