The only engineered synthetic 5” perfection cedar shingle product on the market featuring the unbeatable durability and performance you’ve come to trust from Enviroshake.A pioneer in the composite roofing industry, Enviroshake is known for its truly realistic cedar shake and shingle aesthetics. Enviroshingle tiles are designed from the 3D images of perfection cedar shingles to achieve an authentic cedar shingle appearance with a 5” exposure. A cedar shake roof expresses tradition, beauty, and luxury, but natural cedar is vulnerable to such environmental stressors as freeze–thaw cycles, moisture, UV exposure, and wind. But there is a solution: Enviroshake® offers discerning property owners the best of both worlds by providing a classic aesthetic with performance that nature cannot beat.
Outperform nature with the durability and weather resistance only an engineered product can offer.Enviroshake’s signature roofing products are created using a superior composite blend. Our proprietary formulation and manufacturing process deliver enhanced durability, longevity, and performance to all our products.
Product ProfileFront Back
Making your dreams a reality.If one of our standard colours is not what you have in mind, we are able to design a custom colour to fit your needs.
Try our visualization tool to experience how different colours and Enviroshake products can enhance your home’s aesthetic. Start by either uploading a photo of your own home or choosing a home with a similar exterior to yours and start making your dreams a reality.
- Unmatched authentic look of 5” perfection cedar shingles
- Enhances the overall appearance of your home
Superior composite blend
- Proprietary formulation of polymers reinforced by natural fibres and elastomers
- Best-in-class UV Inhibitor technology allows for lasting colour
- Unconditional Class A ASTM E108 fire rating and is suitable for use in high-risk fire zones
- Class 4 UL 2218 impact rating
Limited lifetime warranty
- Requires no pre-treatments or preservatives
- Unsurpassed longevity and performance
- Not damaged by hail, falling debris or from being walked on
- Not damaged by freeze-thaw cycles
- Does not crack, peel, warp or chip
- Resistant to mold, mildew, algae, and insects
- Many insurance companies offer reduced premiums for switching to Enviroshake from cedar or asphalt, especially in areas of high wind and fire- or hail-prone areas.
- Made from 95% sustainable materials
- 100% recyclable
- Water runoff is potable
- Installs with less waste than natural cedar
InstallationA quality product deserves a quality installation. Enviroshingle® must be installed by a Factory Trained Installer for the warranty to be valid. If you are interested in becoming a Factory Trained Installer Click Here.
Key Enviroshingle installation tips:
- Ensure there is a minimum gap of 3/8" between each tile
- Install four nails per tile, one in each marked nailing area
- Use the Enviroshield® synthetic underlayment to qualify for a Gold-Level Warranty
- Enviroshingle installs with less labour than a natural cedar shake roof!
Frequently Asked QuestionsSee our frequently asked installation questions or contact us to speak with an Enviroshake representative to assist with any of your installation questions.
DocumentsEnviroshingle installation guide
Dos and Don'ts
Enviroshake Factory Training Process
Enviroshield Synthetic Underlayment
Enviroshake vs Cedar labour savings
Snow Guard Layout
Low Slope installation Guide
At Enviroshake, we offer premium engineered products that we believe in. Because we stand behind
our products and want to provide long-lasting peace of mind to our customers, we offer simple fully
transferable limited lifetime warranties.
To qualify for our Gold-Level Warranty, your roof will need to be installed by a Factory Trained
Contractor and the Enviroshield® synthetic underlayment must be used.